- Should the User decide to register as a user or shop as an unregistered user on the Website, KOIOI may require the User to provide it with certain personal information.
- use the User’s personal information for any purpose other than as set out below:
- in relation to the ordering, sale and delivery of Goods;
- to inform the User of new products and/or specials and/or promotions offered by KoiKoi, bearing in mind that the User may opt out of the receipt of such updates; and
- monitoring statistical non-personal browsing habits, and to transact with KOIKOI; or
- disclose the User’s personal information to any third party other than to KoiKoi’s employees and/or third party service providers, under the appropriate legally binding confidentiality and non-use obligations, inasmuch as they are involved in the facilitation of communications, sales and deliveries to the
- KOIKOI is entitled to use or disclose the User’s personal information if such use or disclosure is required in order to comply with any applicable law, order of court or legal process served on KOIOI, or to protect and defend KOIKOI’s rights or property or to investigate fraudulent online.
- KOIKOI undertakes:
- to treat the User’s personal information as strictly confidential;
- to employ appropriate measures to ensure that the User’s personal information remains protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
- to, upon the User’s request, promptly return or destroy any and all of the User’s personal information in KOIOI’s possession or control; and
- not to retain the User’s personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless KOIOI is required by law to do so.
- KOIKOI shall not be liable for any claim, loss or damage suffered as a result of any unauthorised or unlawful disclosures of the User’s personal information made by third parties who are not subject to KOIKOI control, unless such disclosure occurs a result of KOIKOI’s gross negligence.
- Should the User disclose its personal information to anyone other than KOIOI, KOIOI shall not be liable for any loss or damage, however arising, suffered by the User as a result of the disclosure of such information to such third Party.
- Please note that cookies may be necessary to provide you with certain features available on our Website, and thus if you disable the cookies on your browser you may not be able to use those features, and your access to our Website will therefore be limited. For further detail see our Cookies Policy.